– Start of the Process
– The school receives an initial questionnaire and a list of the documents that must be made available.
– The Tr@ms Foundation will conduct a diagnosis at the school, covering all the targets in each Seal area.
– The diagnosis will permit identification of the school’s level of achievement of the different targets and determine the implementation process.
– A meeting will be held with the school and a work plan will be established in accordance with the recommended process: Certification or preparation for the certification.
– N.B: The process depends on the levels obtained in each target and area.
– The preparatory phase will focus on enabling the school to begin its certification process, ensuring that it meets the minimum requirements to apply for it. This task involves a project conducted by Tr@ms Foundation experts in partnership with the School.
– A work plan will be established, together with specific objectives to be achieved in accordance with the proposed schedule.
– An implementation process will be initiated to enable the school to move towards the certification phase.
– N.B: A specific Tr@ms Foundation validation must be obtained from an audit expert in order to begin the certification phase.
The Smart School Seal Commission will be set up and the work plan will be proposed.
An improvement plan will be studied, focusing on achievement of the targets and the school’s progress in the Seal’s different areas.
– The documentary location of the targets will be recorded in the Seal Matrix.
– The audit process will be launched in order to accredit the school as a Smart School.
– N.B: The Seal must be renewed every two years with the inclusion and/or improvement of the applicable targets.