Smart School Seal
The purpose of the Smart School Seal is to establish a common framework, promoting high-quality education and innovation in schools from a global perspective.
- Structured Innovation System
- Strategic Objectives
- Professionalized Management Team
- Sustainability and Economic Growth
- Staff Management
- Technological Integration and Structures
- Institutional Relations
- Technology and methodology focusing on the students’ educational progress
- Supporting the students’ challenges and objectives
- Former Students
- Integration into Society
- Communication and Marketing Plan
- Students Recruitment
- Interaction with Families
- Partnership Projects with Organisations
- Cohesion, participation and pro-activity of the teaching staff
- Transmission of Values and Culture
- Independence of Teaching Staff
- Teaching Staff Accreditation
- Exchange of Good Practices
- Incorporation of Innovative Methodology
- Technological Plan Integrated into Methodology
- Tools for Sharing Knowledge
- Promotion of Foreign Languages
- Overview of Future Professional Trends
Strategic management of the school, based on the development of lines of action focusing on innovation and extending the growth of the staff’s managerial responsibilities.
Promotion of good operational administration at the school and the sustainability and professionalisation of its management.
Facilitation of the involvement and motivation of the teaching team, implementing important aspects, including teaching, independence in the development of activities and the management of knowledge and the relationship with the school, within a framework of improvement and participation.
This area focuses on comprehensive support for students, the quality of their education, the integration of values and provision of working environments, favouring the students’ participation and creativity.
The purpose of this area is to enhance the school’s relationship with society in general and different interest groups, in order to ensure fluid communication and active introduction of the differentiating features of value provided by the school in all the fields in which it is able have an impact.
The targets in this area focus on improving the educational quality at the school and the students’ development of the skills and abilities required to adapt to and take advantage of the potential of an increasingly dynamic environment, promoting innovation in teaching methods and the integrated use of technology and languages.
The Smart Innovation Seal has enabled us to thoroughly review and reflect on processes essential for the implementation of innovation at the school.
This has enabled us to organize and apply the ideas required to put in place the planned changes in our processes and services, with the aim of on-going improvement in our schools’ educational aims.
It has been a key tool to agreeing on procedures, establishing targets and to involving all the members of the community, enabling them to work in the same direction in their different roles. We’ve reached an historical moment involving profound changes, and we need to be effective in the management of our human capital, time and resources.
Fundació Tr@ms – Affectio Group